No pain. All gain.
Becoming a Montana Lottery Retailer is easy.
- We are part of the Department of Revenue eStop Licensing Program.
- It is free and easy to process your application and payment though eStop.
- Complete the retailer application at eStop.mt.gov.
- Montana Sports Action games can only be sold in bars and casinos that have a gaming license issued by Montana Department of Justice. To apply for a Lottery License:
- Read the Montana Sports Action Addendum (if applying for MSA)
- Submit the necessary forms through eStop
- Pay the applicable fee-$50 one time for traditional retailers and $75 per year for MSA retailers
- Watch the customers - and the profits - roll in
- Questions? Contact eStop at 406-444-6900 or 866-859-2254 or via email at eStop@mt.gov